ROBINS

Discovering the Role of Digital Tools, AI and Automation in Sales

What is ROBINS?

The ROBINS co-innovation project develops new knowledge about intelligent B2B-sales robotics in close cooperation with company partners. In doing so, the project enables the growth and internationalisation of Finnish companies.

Funded by

ROBINS is 60% funded by Business Finland. The remaining 40% is funded by Tampere University / Tampere University of Applied Sciences.

Follow us on Twitter #ProjectRobins

Skip social embeds. Social embeds skipped.