Join us for a discussion about the use of artificial intelligence for complex sales and the opportunities that can exist. The discussion will be panel-based. The panel will include members of our research team as well as companies and external experts from the project.
The open seminar will be held at Tampere University of Applied Sciences, Y-kampus on 1 November 2019 at 8.30-15.30.
at 8.30 Coffee, networking
at 9.30 Keynote speaker, Philosopher and Author Maija-Riitta Ollila: Artificial intelligence and job transformation
at 10.00 Panel discussion: The possibilities and utilisation of artificial intelligence and robotics in B2B sales
– AI HUB Tampere, Professor Heikki Huttunen, Tampere University
– Robins research project scientist, Professor Leena Aarikka-Stenroos, Tampere University
– Differo, Specialist and entrepreneur Katri Tanni
– Sales Communications, Managing Director, entrepreneur Jani Aaltonen
– Gofore, Product Manager, Digital Gofore Juho Salmi
at 11.00 Artificial intelligence and robotics in sales based on science – Robins researchers
at 11.20 Lunch, networking
at 13.00 Sales & AI workshop for Robins cooperation partners
The seminar will be held in Finnish.