- The main target group of the project are persons with a migratory background.
- The main objective of the project is, by making sustained practices, to improve their study opportunities and accessibility at the university level in Tampere area.
The project aims at making Tampere university community more accessible for persons with a migratory background. The project will strengthen the equality of persons with a migratory background and promote community culture in Tampere University. Thus, the project intends to organize courses for Finnish language and culture, develop new guidance and counseling services; and organize pedagogical and intercultural training. The aim is to develop the institutional network in Pirkanmaa area and Finland as well which will uphold the spirit and purpose of SIMHE Network of the Ministry of Education and Culture in Finland.
Objectives of the project:
- Provide guidance, counselling and application services
– Online based – simplified language and pictures for better understanding of the information provided
- Organize courses of Finnish language and culture
– Preparatory training course on Finnish language and culture (online)
– Advanced Finnish language proficiency training for YKI test level 4/5
- Training for teachers and for guidance and counselling experts
– Pedagogical and intercultural
– Recognition of competences acquired at abroad