TRINITY project together with Omron will arrange a free collaborative robotics seminar and workshop. The ½ day seminar will focus mainly on collaborative robots but also include the aspect of Safety, which is often an area left out in discussions about these robots.
Areas to be covered
- The possibilities with collaborative robots
- Programming and teaching
- What Safety elements to consider when installing collaborative robots ?
- Vision and collaborative robots
- Collaborative vs. industrial robots
- Relevant applications for collaborative robots
Feel free to bring your own ideas or concrete installation plans of collaborative robots and get these pressure tested by our robotic and automation experts at the seminar
Time and Location
Tampere University, Kampusareena, Korkeakoulunkatu 7, Tampere