Date: Tue 23 May 2023
Time: 13.30 to 16.00 EEST
Noora Rantanen, Manager, Sustainability & Marketing, Suominen Oyj
Prof. Dr. Martin Wenke, Niederrhein University of Applied Sciences, Germany: The Eco-Advantage: Driving Business Value through Sustainability
Focusing on the questions:
- What is the value from the customers perspective in sustainable nonwovens products? Who is capturing the value and how?
- What kind of challenges are there to create sustainable business (models) in nonwoven products? Why? What kind of challenges are there from the B2B customers’ perspective?
By attending this workshop, you will:
- Gain valuable insights from our esteemed keynote speakers.
- Participate in engaging group discussions and collaborative activities.
- Network with fellow professionals and industry experts.
- Discover new strategies and tools to drive innovation and creativity in the field of sustainable nonwovens.
Please click on MS Forms link to register for the workshop no later than Monday 22 May 2023 at 10.00 am.
You can download an .ics file and add the event to your calendar already now by clicking here
The ZOOM meeting link will be sent to registered participants by email the day before the workshop.
Please feel free to forward this invitation to colleagues and friends who might also be interested in attending. We look forward to a stimulating and insightful workshop and hope to see you there!
The SUSTAFIT project team